Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

I have dedicated this blog to finding new and interesting "instagrammable" spots all around New York City. I combined 2 of my favorite things in order to create this blog, Instagram and exploring the city. The places I find will be found from places I stubbled upon or heard from friends. These places will include: coffee shops, restaurants, architecture, street art and anything else I find interesting through the next few months.

This week I went to Eli's Night Shift, which is located on the Upper East Side, on east 79th street and 3rd avenue. In the morning it is in a airy space, comfortable and cozy for all, with all the windows upon and benches outside for people to sit and chat while facing the busy Manhattan street. At night it turns into a quiet bar perfect for grabbing drinks with friends after school and work. The restaurant in general has a very aesthetically pleasing, clean look about it, as if you are transported somewhere in Los Angeles, yet still in New York. If you are fans of the #ihavethisthingwithfloors then you will love Eli's tile floor. This cute cafe all around is perfect for the perfect instagram!  



Comments

Popular Posts