Panna ll Garden

The other day when I was at my internship, my roommate texted me asking if I wanted to go to dinner with her and our mutual friends. I didn't hesitate and accepted the offer then followed by asking where we were going to eat, to which she replied: "to an Indian restaurant" and included a recent Instagram photo of Vanessa Hudgens at said resturant.." Now here's where I hesitated. I am a very picky eater... But Vanessa Hudgens went there and honestly, the picture she took and posted sold me. Later that night, once we got to the restaurant located in the East Village, "Panna II Garden" we were sort of confused on which door to enter. There are not one or two, but three different restaurants that look exactly like it surrounding the actual restaurant, so it took us a minute to figure out which door to open. Once inside, the place was exactly what I was expecting. Lights and flags galore, covering every inch of the ceiling and hanging on just right above the top of your head. I was in love. I'm not even going to mention our meal, it was decent and cheap. So to get my point across, come here for a cool photo and a charming meal to share with friends. Also, its BYOB and cash only so make sure you grab a bottle of wine and cash before! It's a great time to take photos with friends, drink, and sing Happy Birthday with flashing lights and loud music.








Comments

Popular Posts