The Whitney Museum

This past weekend I went to the Whitney Museum located in Chelsea, New York. This museum offers so many unique exhibits, but one of the main attractions that caught my eye was the beautiful outdoor area pictured below. From this view, you are able to see the Empire State Building, Chelsea, Jersey City, and the Statue of Liberty. It allows you to take the perfect Instagram at any angle! I went on a Sunday afternoon, therefore it wasn't too busy, but I still had to wait for some time to be able to get the perfect picture spot for my Instagram. Not only is the view amazing, but The Whitney has exhibits that are relevant in today's age such as "An Incomplete History of Protest: Selections from Whitney's Collection". The Whitney Museum is an amazing place to take the perfect photo whether it be in their outdoor area or in one of their exhibits on the inside. I suggest going on a weekday because it will be less crowded. This museum is filled with millions of "instagrammble" moments that you don't want to miss out on!

I have attached a video which allows you to see me or of the Whitney!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhLRkOSfS8



Comments

Popular Posts